Friday 1 December 2017

JAI 388 Just add glitter - 25 happy years


This week's new Just Add Ink challenge is...



Such an easy challenge, especially around Christmas as I love some glitter on my Christmas cards. Surprisingly though, my card is not for Christmas. I made it for my darling man, to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.


Who said you can't add glitter to a masculine card? Not me! I've cut retired black glimmer paper for the 25 using the Large Numbers dies. Stampin' Up! so needs to bring it back as it's fabulously sparkly. The silver foil hearts (Swirly Scribbles dies) add more shine.

I love the, teamed with the bold check paper. You may be surprised that it's from the Merry Little Christmas paper pack. It includes black & white designs on one side of the paper & olive-white-black designs on the other side. Many designs like this one are useful for all year round crafting. Check out all the prints in the supply list below.

I like the combination of the curved lines of the numbers & hearts teamed with the straight lines of the check.

So that's how I've added glitter to my project. I hope you enjoyed seeing it. Head over to the Just Add Ink blog to see how all the team got glittery.

Thanks for visiting. Pop back for more ideas soon and check out the supply list to order the supplies you need to create your own card.

Inky wishes, Di


Supplies

To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

Note: Actual items I used are listed first. Alternative purchase options are listed at the bottom of the supply list.
Product bundles noted are discounted by 10% off individual purchase prices for a limited time. Items can be purchased separately after bundle offers end.

Print Recipe

Retired Items: Black glimmer paper. Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper is listed below as an alternative.


Big Shot
$159.00

4 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Happy Anniversary lovely! 25yrs is a wonderful celebration. xx
Love your card Di, the black/white is perfect for a guy card. xx

KimB said...

Lovely Di! You judged the balance of sparkle and masculinity just perfectly and I love that bold check in the background. xxx

Jan said...

Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary Di, that's an awesome achievement! And such a fabulous card to celebrate too. The black, white and silver details are perfect and I love how your sentiment fits so beautifully amongst the gingham too - so clever! xx

Lou said...

Happy 25th Anniversary Di. I knew glitter could work for any occasion or recipient!