Monday 29 July 2013

Embossed Fabulous Florets - casing Le-Anne

Today, I have a few cards to show you, all cased in some way from this beauty by LeAnne Pugliese. First up is a card I made for my wee Mum for Mother's Day - back in April no less. A first! 
I totally loved Leanne's layout & colours, so that's where I started. I heat embossed the Fabulous Florets flowers & leaves in white watercolour paper & coloured them in rich razzleberry, melon mambo & lucky limeade ink with an aquapainter.

Back at my easy embossing class, the gals were on fire so they finished both cards really quickly. We were having heaps of fun so I quickly put together a third card, inspired by Mum's card, plus some chalkboard technique bits I'd shown....and this is it!
I just LOVE the Feelgoods stamp set - font, sayings, everything! It looks so awesome embossed too. Here's another one I made with a different sentiment.
I couldn't believe it came together so quickly. Let me tell you that's definitely not the norm at colourmehappy :-) Anyway, that's it for my embossing class, but I promise I will be doing more.
Thanks for visiting & hope you liked the cards.
Until next time, inky wishes from me
Di
Supplies
Mum's Card
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Delightful Dozen
Card: baja breeze, rich razzleberry, melon mambo, crumb cake, whisper white
Ink: versamark pad, rich razzleberry, melon mambo, lucky limeade ink pads

Accessories: white embossing powder, melon mambo organza ribbon (retired), basic pearls
Tools: Heat tool, embossing buddy
Feelgoods Class Card
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Feelgoods, Papillon Potpourri
Card: pool party, rich razzleberry, melon mambo, basic black, whisper white
Ink: versamark pad, rich razzleberry, melon mambo, lucky limeade ink pads
Accessories: white embossing powder, basic pearls
Tools: Heat tool, embossing buddy, bitty butterfly punch, sponge

1 comment:

Judy said...

These cards are lovely - brought some summer thoughts to me.