Wednesday 30 August 2017

Daisy Delight in review - Daisy Friend


Hello there & welcome. Today's daisy card and this post is quick and easy, so you could make a bunch of cards to send some Spring paper love to a friend. I am assured it's coming soon.😊


The combination of marina mist, pool party and powder pink ink makes a soft and pretty daisy background. Each daisy (from Daisy Delight) was stamped twice, offsetting the image to create a full daisy look, then stamped in the centre with the same colour.

To make the friend sentiment, I first cut the friend die (Lovely Words) and largest oval die (Stitched Shapes), together, then cut and adhered another oval to the back. The vellum softened the pattern a little, to help the word pop out more. I also added clear Wink of Stella over the friend shape to add a touch of shine (as usual, hard to see in the pics).


Did you notice the two Glitter Enamel Dots? They add such a lovely, subtle, glittery touch. I love that this pack includes lots of different shades of the main colour, as you can match them up with so many of our SU colours. I used some of the lightest Berry Burst ones here.

See - quick and easy. I hope you'll try this idea. Thanks for visiting today & see you back here tomorrow for another daisy project. See & order the supplies you need below.

Inky wishes,
Di


PS: Only 2 days until the Christmas-Holiday Catalogue begins.



Project Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Actual items I used are listed first. Alternative purchase options are listed at the bottom of the supply list.

Big Shot
$159.00
Daisy Punch
$31.00

No comments: