Sunday 15 June 2014

Bye Bye Betsy

Each year, our retirement list brings lots of "nooooooooo, I love that one" thoughts & this year is no exception with Betsy's Blossoms on the list - she's so fresh, cute & flexible. To give Betsy a proper farewell, I'm sharing a few creations that somehow never made my blog.
 Here's a little selection of Betsy mini cards from one of my classes.
And here are a last couple where I've punched the large flower circle stamp with the blossom & scallop circle punches.
 
So to refresh your memory before I go, here's Betsy in full. Available in clear mount for $39.95, or wood mount (at 25% off) for $37.46 while stocks last, or until 30 June.
& matching wheel - just $7.67
So there you go. I hope you enjoyed this little tribute to Betsy. If you don't own her already, don't wait! Until next time, thanks for visiting.
Inky wishes, Di

PS: You can see all the retirement lists here in this post.

1 comment:

Sunny Strawbaler said...

All of these cards are gorgeous Di! Love the flowers that you punched out. Sherylee.