Friday 7 March 2014

In review - Sketched Birthday cake

A very quick post today to share a birthday card using the Sketched Birthday stamp set. I wasn't going to share it as it has a couple of retired goodies in it, but an idea is an idea, right? :-)
While typing, I realise it has the same colour combo as this card I shared on Wednesday. I told you I was obsessed! I stamped the cake in soft suede to give a softer look & coloured it with markers. I love the happy birthday sentiment in this set & have used it on lots of projects.
Anyway, that's all for me for now - told you this was a quick post. I'll be back soon with another project. Thanks for visiting.
Inky wishes, Di

Supplies
Stamps: Sketched Birthday
Card/Paper: pool party, crisp cantaloupe, calypso coral, whisper white card (Patterns DSP - calypso coral -retired), glimmer paper
Ink: soft suede & pool party ink pads, soft sky, pool party, calypso coral, so saffron markers
Accessories: basic rhinestones, pool party ruffled ribbon (retired), shimmer spray made with champagne mist shimmer paint
Tools: Big Shot, Itty Bitty Banners framelits corner rounder punches (retired & current)

2 comments:

Nikki Stalker said...

Very nice, Di!! Love those colours together.

Nikki

Rachel Palmieri said...

Funny isn't it Di, the way you find a colour combo you like, and then can't stop using it? I think we all do it. Anyway, just wanted to tell you how much I like this sweet card and the colours too.