Wednesday, 19 March 2014
Flower Shop pop 'n' cuts gift card holder (with instructions)
Gift Card Holder - Basic Instructions
1. Cut the base with the pop 'n' cuts card base die.
2. Starting from the curved end of the base, score at...
Metric - 9.5cm, 20cm & 26cm
Inches - 3-3/4in, 7-3/4in, 10in
3. Fold the first score to form the front, then fold in the other 2 scores to form the gift card pocket.
4. Decorate as you like :-)
Don't have the pop 'n' cuts base die yet?
Try cutting a simple version with plain card. Score as above.
* Metric - cut card 10.5cm x 28cm from A4 sheet
* Inches - cut card 4-1/4inches x 10-3/4 inches
Well, that's all from me for today. Thanks for visiting & if you have any q's just leave a comment. Back soon with something new.
Inky wishes, Di
Stamps: Flower Shop, Oh Hello, Express Yourself
Card/paper: crumb cake, pink pirouette, strawberry slush, whisper white, pool party, DSP stack (pool party)
Ink: strawberry slush, soft sky, pool party ink pads
Accessories: strawberry slush ruffled ribbon, basic pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Pop 'n' Cuts base die, Alphabet Press embossing folder, pansy punch