Tuesday 28 January 2014

New Occasions Catalogue - celebrate the everyday

Wow, we've an abundance of riches with our brand new Occasions Catalogue starting today as well as Sale-a-bration. Inside, you'll find everything you need to celebrate special & everyday occasions.
http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/SP/20140128_Occasions_AU/20140128_Occasions_en-AU.pdf

Bundle & Save = 15% savings for you. Look for special bundle pricing on co-ordinating products. Download my Bundle Cheat Sheet, or see all the bundles in the store. Remember too that purchases you make from the Occasions Catalogue are eligible to earn Sale-a-bration freebies.

My regular customers should have received their catalogue by now. If you'd like a paper copy & don't have a regular Demonstrator, just e-mail me & I'll be happy to send you a free copy.

Finally, if you missed my Occasions sneak peek project, you can see it here. I think it's been a very popular one since it's been pinned to Pinterest over 2000 times so far. I'll be sharing more projects on my blog as I get to play with my new goodies.
Until next time, bye for now.
Di

No comments: