I joined Stampin' Up! 6 1/2 years ago (time flies) & could talk all day about why I love being part of Stampin' Up! & that joining is one of the best decisions I ever made, but this offer is about you, not me, so....
Is this you?
- playing with stamps, paper & ink makes you smile.
- you love using Stampin' Up products & you own a little or a lot.
- you love a great bargain.
- you can't wait to see what's new.
- you craft on your own, with friends, or family.
- you may have hosted a Stampin Up! party or previously been a Demonstrator.
If this is you, the $25 offer is made for you. Here's how it works.
- Pay $25 & receive $25-$26.95 in products of your choice in your starter kit.
- Receive business kit including current catalogues to share with friends, plus order forms etc.
- Remain an active Demonstrator until 31 March 2014 - without paying anything else. That's almost 6 months to see how much you'll love about Stampin' Up!
- Receive a minimum discount of 20% discount on all products, even when they're on sale.
- Receive hostess rewards on any product order totalling $300 or more (like our hostesses do normally).
- Be first to see & order new products from upcoming catalogues. Between now & March we'll have at least:
- A new Seasonal Catalogue - pre-order in January - February launch.
- Sale-a-Bration - early 2013
- New individual product launches - Demo pre-order starts today on 3 new fab products!
- Have access to hundreds of thousands of ideas & like minded people on our global Demonstrator community site.
- You'll be part of my local Stampin Up! Team - the Diamond Stampers.
More perks to get you started...
- Place a $300 order within 30 days of joining & you'll earn a free stamp set of your choice from our Annual Catalogue (any value). redeemable from 1 December.
- Place a $400 order within 45 days of joining & you'll receive a 30% discount on the whole order. Order in October & you'll receive an extra $25 in hostess benefits (that's $85).
Stampin' Start program benefits if you're business minded.
It's important to know:
To remain an active Demonstrator past 31 March 2014, you'll need to place $440 in catalogue orders (before your discount is applied) by 31 March, 2014 & then every 3 months. Every order after your $25 join fee contributes to this total. If you choose not to do this, you'll simply lapse as a demonstrator. In this case, there's nothing more you have to pay or return. I can help show you how to place your orders to get the best value from your discount & available benefits. Easy!
It is totally your choice where you take the Stampin' Up! opportunity. Choose to order just for you. If you'd love the opportunity to sell to friends & family, earn extra cash, begin a new business, or anywhere in-between, there's great benefits to be earned & I'm here to help.
If you've read this far, you know how much you have to gain from just $25. If you're ready to take the next step - join now!
Questions? If you're local to me - Panania, sw Sydney. I'd be happy to meet for a cuppa & help you with any info. If you're not local, just e-mail or call me for a totally no pressure chat.
My wish for you is that you too will find that Stampin' Up! is so much more than stamps & a great discount. I've met some of my dearest friends (waving) through Stampin Up! & can't imagine my life without the relationships I've made. Whatever you decide, thanks for reading this far & I hope you have a happy week.
Inky wishes, Di