Wednesday 31 March 2010

Something Sweet Flower

Just popping in quickly to show this little note sized flower card I made last week using another sweet treat cup & the 'Something Sweet' set.
I used the petal, leaf & 'you are my sunshine' greeting to make the flower, then finished off with some floral 'Washington Apple' paper & some yellow brads. Here's a closer pic of the flower.
I have some butterfly cards to show you too, but may not get a chance today, so if not, I'll be back tomorrow.
Hope you're having a happy day.
Inky wishes, Di
Supplies
Stamps: Something Sweet
Card/Paper, whisper white note card, kiwi kiss, so saffron card, Washington Apple
Accessories: yellow rhinestone brads, sweet treat cups
Tools: 1 ¾ inch circle

2 comments:

Karen said...

You have been such a busy beaver and TOTALLY put me to shame! Just love everything you've done with those treat cups!

K
x

Liam said...

Love this card. it is just gorgeous. I love all the colours together. thanks for sharing.

Liam