Sunday 13 December 2009

More fancy folds – never ending card

Happy Sunday to you!

Today, I have two never ending cards to show you – this one is the girly version we made in October at my Fancy Folds class. I used the (sadly for now unavailable) 'Great Friend' set, this time with Raspberry Tart DSP. Like this one, the finished card is approx 14cm x 14cm.
This is the front:
...& this is the second view & the third (sorry about the wonky colour)
& the fourth& here's a close-up of us back to the front (with rock & rolled butterfly).If you haven't made a never ending card yet, you'll find Dawn's video very helpful to work out the folds. If you want to make one the same size as mine, you'll need to cut 4 pieces at 14.1cm x 7cm. Any questions, please drop me a line. I'll be back to show you the long lost first never ending card I made for Father's Day.

In the meantime, thanks for popping by.
Inky wishes
Di
Supplies
Stamps: Great Friend
Card/Paper: whisper white, rose red, kiwi kiss, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: regal rose, rose red, kiwi kiss

No comments: