Saturday 1 August 2009

Spring comes early

It's a gorgeous blue sky morning in Sydney today, which makes me hopeful that some Spring weather is on it's way soon. Spring has definitely arrived a month early at Stampin' Up! though, with today's launch of the Spring Mini Catalogue. It's full of new stamps, papers, brads, ribbon & lots of ideas to get you in the mood for some warmer weather. I have lots of new goodies to play with....when I get a chance.
Click on the picture or here to view the catalogue online. I'll be mailing copies shortly to all customers who haven't been to a July class. Contact me at colourmehappy@optusnet.com.au if you're not on my mailing list & would like a free one too.
I'm also in the process of organising some ribbon & accessory shares. Stay tuned to your mail box for more info coming soon.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Inky wishes
Di
PS: I have actually taken pics of the last watercolour class project, so will be ready to post it once I get a bit of editing done.

No comments: