Thursday 20 August 2009

A little odd...but funny

Quick & fun post ahead....Here's another card I made for my gorgeous friend Ngaire, just because I thought it would make her laugh.The stamped image is from a slightly left of field little set called "That's Funny', which I was lucky to win at Convention. I hadn't ordered it as I wasn't sure that I would use it a lot, but it's a fun one to have. I coloured the image with my Aqua Painter™ & kiwi, baja, not quite navy & blush blossom ink pads. Here's a closer shot. The layout is very simple, so I won't waffle about it, but please let me know if you have any questions.

Back soon with some more inkiness.
Di

Supplies:
Stamps: That's Funny
Card: baja breeze, kiwi kiss, not quite navy & whisper white card, Urban Garden DSP
Ink: black stayz-on ink pad, kiwi kiss, baja breeze, not quite navy & blush blossom ink pads
Tools: piercing tool & mat pack piercing template

4 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Di!

Just love what you've done here! I was gonna order that set but thought better of it - cause like you, I'm not sure how much I'd use it!

The colour scheme you've gone with is just beatiful - great job!

Karen
x

kareN stampZ said...

that's great - I too won the set and was unsure whether it would ever see ink but your card is inspirational & one of my team mates makes a wee topper for peanuts with the peanut stamps so between the 2 of you I may break it open

Sam said...

Cute/fun card Di. I am sure Ngaire will love it.

:-)
Sam.

Ngaire who was in Cyprus but back in cold wet UK said...

Just to confirm Ngaire did love it!
Very cute, I am also quite a nut so the set is definitely cool!