Monday 3 November 2008

Christmas pizza box gift


Where has the last week gone? So sorry about the lack of posts. Just life getting in the way of stamping. I'm finally back with a Christmas pizza box, which I made for Jane, to thank her for being such a lovely hostess. It's filled with 10 love note sized Christmas cards, which would be ideal to use as gift cards. As regular readers know, Jane's workshop theme was red & green Christmas, so I used these in the gift, to give her some more ideas for Christmas. I first saw the pizza box idea here on Sarah's blog (waving *hi* Sarah!) & I just had to try making one. I was happily surprised to find they're so quick & easy to make too, which is always a bonus.The box is made all in one piece & looks just like a mini pizza box, as you can see here. My finished box dimensions are 8cm x 8cm x 2.5cm.Here are all the card designs I included. Those good with maths will realise there's 4 cards missing - I doubled up on 4 of my favourites! No doubt, you'll also realise that I used 'Season of Joy & Short & Sweet (again!), & the fab Merry Christmas stamp from "Occasional Greetings'. The card colours are, vanilla, garden green & real red & very simple. If you'd like more information, just let me know.
I've finally taken better (I hope) pics of the Christmas cards from my last SAS class today, so I'll be back tomorrow hopefully to show you the first one! In the meantime, happy stamping!
Di
SuppliesStamps: Season of Joy & Short & Sweet, Occasional Greetings
Card: very vanilla, real red, garden green
Ink: real red, garden green, wild wasabi
Accessories: real red grosgrain ribbon
Tools: circle punches: 1 3/8 in, 1 1/4 inch

4 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Diane they are all lovely can't wait for my own set to arrive, I've borrowed a friend's once or twice

One Klassy Chick said...

LOVE these Di! What a great little set!

PS. Waving right back at ya ;o)

LeAnne said...

Awesome, Diane! I love making these little boxes!
LeAnne

SharonD said...

These are lovely Diane. I haven't tried the Christmas pizza box yet but now I am definitely going too.